We offer strategic advice and implementation services in transformation of financial, procurement and business processes.
We combine a pragmatic and personalized approach with business knowledge and experience. We make use of best practice versions of various methodologies and place high demands on the quality of the results and deliverables. The project result is our most important business card!
“Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.”
Our core values
The results we achieve and decisions we make are in line with our core values:
Our ambition is to commit ourselves 100% for what’s the best for our customers. We want them to come back to us and recommend us to others. We are committed to meet our promises and commitments and believe it is important to create added value.
Delivering clear, qualitative results is what drives us. We strive for a high level of service and do more than expected from us. We try to imagine how it could even be better. The project result is our most important business card.
We show commitment, listen, put ourselves in the customer’s specific situation, and prefer personal contact. We maintain a personalized approach and are always open to other ideas and perspectives.
We are dynamic and proactive in finding tailor-made solutions for our business partners. We are hands-on and use common sense to get things done. We never over-complicate and are always resourceful.
What can you expect?
- A personalized approach tailored to the customer needs
- Extensive experience in the services and solutions we offer
- Business knowledge of the processes we optimize
- Ambitious, talented employees with an optimal mix of skills, experience and business knowledge
- Pragmatic application of tools and methodologies
Our services are based on the following core principles:
OptiMinds assessment and optimization framework
OptiMinds developed an assessment and optimization framework providing – in a pragmatic way – valuable insights in the optimization opportunities, classified following the key attributes of our model.
Analyze operational data to drive better business results
We apply process mining, process mapping and analysis to improve the business processes. Quantitative input will provide valuable, measurable insights in the performance of the processes and will be subject of analysis to detect process waste and value leaks and finally define potential optimizations.
Identify key problem areas
Structured processing of data and qualitative input from stakeholders, ensures we can find root causes of inefficiencies, bottlenecks, waste, deviations and risks.
Accelerate your digital transformation journey
We process all the information in a structured way, making use of OptiMinds best practices and methodology. Our optimization guidelines cover objectively TO BE requirements, potential optimizations, advised roadmap, decision models and many more in alignment with the customer needs.
Power your continuous improvement strategy
The methodology and KPI’s or success metrics we apply can be re-used and can create continuous opportunities for improvement.
Our project approach has consistently the following characteristics:
- each project initiates with an intake conversation with the customer, so that the actual scope and needs can be translated into a personalized plan of approach;
- we apply a process driven approach;
- we combine qualitative and quantitative input;
- we use best practice versions of proven tools and methodologies such as PRINCE2, ITIL, BPM, Lean management principles, templates, decision models and visualization techniques;
- we provide qualitative deliverables